If these screenshots are to be believed, then an ironic hacker has successfully installed Windows 3.1 onto a Nokia N95 handset. Marchin-PRV used DOSBox to emulate the x86-class processor on the Symbian handset in order to install Microsoft’s 1992 OS. Totally useless, yes… and totally badazz.
Windows 3.1 running on Nokia N95 is both awesome and depressing originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:27:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Nokia c3-02 — Nokia C3 Touch and Type hands-on
- Nokia’s 3710 fold does 3.2 megapixels on the cheap
- Nokia 500 ‘Fate’ destined for Q3, 1GHz processor and Symbian Anna onboard
- Nokia cozies up to TD-SCDMA some more, launches China Mobile versions of the X5 and C5, joins TD Forum
- Vodafone dude mentions N97 Mini — confused or loose-lipped?
- Nokia next-gen "Rover" tablet unveiled?
- Nokia, Motorola establish cross-licensing pact for 4G tech
- Nokia E63 finally up for grabs in the US, yours for $279
- Nokia’s Point & Find service makes reality better
- Nokia E75 NAM hits the US flagship stores
There are no posts related to Windows 3.1 running on Nokia N95 is both awesome and depressing.