Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- hey i plan to buy a nokia n900?
- How do I enable the flash player for my Nokia 6790 Slide?
- Q&A: Which is the best touchscreen cell phone to have?
- Q&A: Is is possible for novice smartphone users to tweek/modify applications on an N900?
- Windows Phone dá tela azul e pede CD de instalação: ex-chefão da Microsoft …
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.