Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- Windows Phone dá tela azul e pede CD de instalação: ex-chefão da Microsoft …
- Latest Download N900 News
- hey i plan to buy a nokia n900?
- Q&A: My Nokia N900 has a restarting problem? How do i fix it?
- Q&A: Should i get the Nokia n900 or the Iphone 3gs?
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.