Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- N900 crack lock code. Help?
- Video-Download, VoIP & Co: Smartphone-Funktionen, die keiner braucht
- How do I enable the flash player for my Nokia 6790 Slide?
- Netgear Centria (WNDR4720)
- How To Download Movie on N900 Nokia?
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.