Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- Q&A: Can I use wifi mobile applications to connect to internet in a mobile phone not having wifi?
- Netgear Centria (WNDR4720)
- Q&A: Is is possible for novice smartphone users to tweek/modify applications on an N900?
- WD My Net N900 Central – İnceleme
- Q&A: What’s the difference between an iPhone and iPhone clone?
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.