Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- hey i plan to buy a nokia n900?
- Review: Western Digital My Net N900 Central
- Q&A: Is is possible for novice smartphone users to tweek/modify applications on an N900?
- Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview est disponible
- Q&A: how do i undo updates from my nokia n900 phone?
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.