Answer by goobebrgabe03
Sounds like you would benefit the best from the Motorola Droid, it has all of those specs, but i am not quite sure about the camera, unless the camera pixels are a make or break for your choice, i would say that the Droid fits your needs, because it has a touch screen and a slide out qwerty keyboard, and you also have the capability of downloading apps off from the internet!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
- Q&A: how do i undo updates from my nokia n900 phone?
- Jonathan Pardons Homosexual Rapist, Triggering Fresh Controversy
- Review: Western Digital My Net N900 Central
- Q&A: My Nokia N900 has a restarting problem? How do i fix it?
- Will any Linux app or game run on a maemo nokia tablet?
There are no posts related to What is the best mobile to buy these days?.