In the “form factors Nokia hasn‘t fully explored, but probably should” bucket, side-sliding QWERTY candybars ranks pretty dang high on the list, so we’re delighted to see that — as far as we can tell, anyway — Espoo’s still hard at work banging out the details of its E75. We’re told to expect WiFi (naturally), a 3.2-megapixel camera, and a 2.4-inch display, but more importantly, you’ve got a generous keyboard that should give the S740 a serious run for its money. We’re a bit concerned about usability on a totally flush keyboard like this (E90 anyone?), but hey, maybe that’s the reason it hasn‘t been announced yet, right?
[Via Boy Genius Report]
Nokia’s QWERTY slider E75 spotted in the wild again originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:40:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- None Found
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic comes to the UK on January 23
- Nokia patent app reveals dreams of pressure-sensitive multitouch interface
- Nokia busts out its own 8 megapixel slider: the N86
- Nokia Intrigue filtering into Verizon stores, features weird ‘Habitat Mode’
- Vodafone lays out the dope on Christmas extravaganza
Incoming search terms:
There are no posts related to Nokia's QWERTY slider E75 spotted in the wild again.