It feels like a good couple millennia since we first spotted these phones sporting US-friendly 3G, and now Nokia has done the unthinkable and actually released them in the States. As has become custom for Nokia around these parts, the phones aren’t carrier branded or subsidized in the least, so you’re looking at 0-ish for the N85 and 0-ish for the N79, depending upon the retailer. For some reason the N79 is listed as in-stock at Nokia’s own store, while the N85 says “backordered,” but over on Amazon.com you can nab the N85 — with the N79 “temporarily out of stock” for whatever reason. It’s a crazy, mixed-up world we live in.
[Via Daily Mobile; thanks Daniel]
- None Found
- Nokia’s fall accessories: Bluetooth headsets for every budget… and some colorful spheres
- Nokia patent app reveals dreams of pressure-sensitive multitouch interface
- Nokia E72 NAM up for $469 preorder on Amazon
- Nokia could give Linux a spin in high-end mobiles
- Nokia 1100 seemingly hackable, making a big comeback
There are no posts related to Nokia's N85 and N79 ship Stateside at long last.