It was just yesterday that Reuters predicted Nokia’s Comes With Music service was headed for something of a pilgrimage through the wilds of Europe, and now we have the official confirmation of this “pan European” expansion. The company has secured partnerships with music licensing and publishing big-wigs in Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Norway, and is indicating that Singapore and Australia are next on its to-do list. Alas there was no mention of other nations getting any sort of attention, meaning Nokia handsets in the New World are unlikely to come with anything but guilt for the forseeable future.
Nokia’s Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:17:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- None Found
- Zeemote’s JS1 adds support for N97, 5800 XpressMusic, others
- Nokia N97 pre-order falls to $524.25 in the US
- iOS 7 Tips and Tricks for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Nokia also joins Adobe initiative, Flash 10 for (almost) all
- Nokia rolls out 2720, 2730, and 7020 on the low end
There are no posts related to Nokia's Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring.