It was just yesterday that Reuters predicted Nokia’s Comes With Music service was headed for something of a pilgrimage through the wilds of Europe, and now we have the official confirmation of this “pan European” expansion. The company has secured partnerships with music licensing and publishing big-wigs in Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Norway, and is indicating that Singapore and Australia are next on its to-do list. Alas there was no mention of other nations getting any sort of attention, meaning Nokia handsets in the New World are unlikely to come with anything but guilt for the forseeable future.
Nokia’s Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:17:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- None Found
- Nokia E71 gets biggie-sized update
- Skype coming to future N-series Nokia devices, N97 gets first
- Nokia’s 5800 XpressMusic shows up in FCC with US 3G support
- Nokia said to be launching smartphone with AT&T, Snapdragon ahoy?
- Nokia warns that KIRF phones are a threat to personal safety, national security
There are no posts related to Nokia's Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring.