It was just yesterday that Reuters predicted Nokia’s Comes With Music service was headed for something of a pilgrimage through the wilds of Europe, and now we have the official confirmation of this “pan European” expansion. The company has secured partnerships with music licensing and publishing big-wigs in Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Norway, and is indicating that Singapore and Australia are next on its to-do list. Alas there was no mention of other nations getting any sort of attention, meaning Nokia handsets in the New World are unlikely to come with anything but guilt for the forseeable future.
Nokia’s Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:17:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- None Found
- Nokia X1-00 is ultra cheap, ultra loud
- Nokia E71x arriving at AT&T stores, due out next Tuesday
- Visa rolls out its first commercial NFC payment system
- Nokia E75 exhaustively reviewed ahead of release
- Hands-on with T-Mobile’s Nokia 7510
There are no posts related to Nokia's Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring.