It was just yesterday that Reuters predicted Nokia’s Comes With Music service was headed for something of a pilgrimage through the wilds of Europe, and now we have the official confirmation of this “pan European” expansion. The company has secured partnerships with music licensing and publishing big-wigs in Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Norway, and is indicating that Singapore and Australia are next on its to-do list. Alas there was no mention of other nations getting any sort of attention, meaning Nokia handsets in the New World are unlikely to come with anything but guilt for the forseeable future.
Nokia’s Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring originally appeared on Engadget Mobile on Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:17:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- None Found
- Nokia’s 6700 slide and 7230 make up in price what they lack in excitement
- Nokia 7020 garners FCC approval
- Symbian Horizon app store launched, dev program detailed
- Nokia working on new MID for this year, wild QWERTY tech for next?
- Nokia 2605 Mirage comes to Verizon, disappears as you approach it
There are no posts related to Nokia's Comes With Music goes on European tour, Asia next, Americas deemed too boring.