NOKIA N95 SECRET CODES
Wireless MAC Address (M A C _ W L A N)
Bluetooth MAC address (B T A 0?)
Format phone (R E S 0 ?)
Factory Reset (R S T 0 ?)
Format phone :
Restores phone to as if it was out of the box. Retains firmware version and operator Variant changes but wipes all applications you have installed. Does not format the memory card so any apps on there may reinstall once powered back up again.
Another way to format some symbian phones :
Power off Nokia to hold Windows Phone 8 event on September 5 in NYC” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-to-hold-windows-phone-8-event-on-september-5-in-nyc/”>hold Green, * and 3 and keep them held whilst powering on and for a few seconds after.
N95 picture viewer:
2 – Scroll up (when zoomed)
4 – Scroll left (when zoomed)
5 – Zoom in (12.5%/25%/50%)
6 – Scroll right (when zoomed)
8 – Scroll down (when zoomed)
0 – Zoom out
Press and Multimedia Key: Now Playing
2-9: shortcuts to address book you need to set up first
#: Switches between General and Silent modes – not supported by all Operator Variants (when composing messages will switch between character and number input when held down) 12# (etc) in standby will dial the number held in location 12 on your SIM address book.
- Nokia 5233 Update
- Evernote Symbian s60 – How to use Evernote on your Symbian device
- nokia codes
- Nokia C3-00 – Minimizing and Multitasking
- Nokia N95 Best Tips – Speed Up your Phone
- How to make Interactive Youtube Videos
- Need for Speed Shift HD for Mobile Review (on Nokia N8)
- How To Hack Your School!
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE FOR FREE
- Hard Drive from Dell Desktop computer that will not start up – The Computer Room Nottingham
There are no posts related to NOKIA N95 SECRET CODES.