NOKIA N95 SECRET CODES
Wireless MAC Address (M A C _ W L A N)
Bluetooth MAC address (B T A 0?)
Format phone (R E S 0 ?)
Factory Reset (R S T 0 ?)
Format phone :
Restores phone to as if it was out of the box. Retains firmware version and operator Variant changes but wipes all applications you have installed. Does not format the memory card so any apps on there may reinstall once powered back up again.
Another way to format some symbian phones :
Power off phone. Press and Reset :
Resets all settings to defaults but keeps any applications you have installed and photos etc. Both need the Security code, which, by default, is 12345.
N95 picture viewer:
2 – Scroll up (when zoomed)
4 – Scroll left (when zoomed)
5 – Zoom in (12.5%/25%/50%)
6 – Scroll right (when zoomed)
8 – Scroll down (when zoomed)
0 – Zoom out
Press and Multimedia Key: Now Playing
2-9: shortcuts to address book you need to set up first
#: Switches between General and Silent modes – not supported by all Operator Variants (when composing messages will switch between character and number input when held down) 12# (etc) in standby will dial the number held in location 12 on your SIM address book.
- Nokia C3-00 – Minimizing and Multitasking
- Nokia 5233 Update
- Bluetooth file transfer on Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 7.8
- nokia codes
- Evernote Symbian s60 – How to use Evernote on your Symbian device
- CS on Air: Java with Greenfoot
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Hidden Features & Tricks
- Nokia Lumia 800 the Windows Mobile Phone
- What’s in the box of the Nokia E72
- Обзор Nokia N8 review and unboxing [HD]
There are no posts related to NOKIA N95 SECRET CODES.