Have you ever been caught on a wrong foot by your loved ones? Sometimes your partner (gf/bf) may not approve of your staying in touch with your ex or you just prefer not to reveal your conversations with a certain someone be it for business or personal reasons. Hidden Contacts by Tektronic is exactly the application for covering your tracks.
Hidden Contacts is an excellent phonebook application that goes beyond hiding your contacts, offering complete cover up of all the conversations with selected contacts. Hit the jump for screenshots and a brief description of this amazing stealth app on Nokia 5800.
HIdden Contacts features a very easy to use interface, making an easy task of hiding your contacts and auto erase of all call and sms logs of selected contacts. Users can even lock the default messaging application as well as installer app to prevent unauthorised access of messages as well as installation/uninstallation of apps.
Effectively once you program the app to your needs, third party users of your phone don’t have even a faintest of a clue of hidden contacts and neither can they uninstall the application without keying in the preset password. Further, the built in auto exit feature goes a long way in saving battery, when programmed appropriately.
- Set hidden. This command will hide/protect the selected contact. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in public Contacts list but it will remain visible in the Hidden Contacts application list. You must enter the password in order to start the Hidden Contacts and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password.
- Remove call Nokia 1280 review and unboxing [HD]” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-1280-review-and-unboxing-hd/”>logs. If enabled, automatically removes the phone call Nokia 1280 review and unboxing [HD]” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-1280-review-and-unboxing-hd/”>logs. You can set to automatically remove the call Nokia 1280 review and unboxing [HD]” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-1280-review-and-unboxing-hd/”>logs for the hidden contacts only, public only or for all contacts. This option is useful if you need protection so that nobody can know what phone calls you made or received on your Friends on Kik Messenger for Android, iOS, or Windows Phone” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/finding-your-friends-on-kik-messenger-for-android-ios-or-windows-phone/”>phone. If not enabled, an unauthorized person can see the Friends on Kik Messenger for Android, iOS, or Windows Phone” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/finding-your-friends-on-kik-messenger-for-android-ios-or-windows-phone/”>phone call logs using the built-in Logs application from the Friends on Kik Messenger for Android, iOS, or Windows Phone” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/finding-your-friends-on-kik-messenger-for-android-ios-or-windows-phone/”>phone. The Remove SMS logs option reacts similar but for the SMS messages.
- Send SMS You can send a Direct or Normal SMS message. The Direct option will send the SMS message directly to your contact and will not store the message in the phone’s Lock phone built-in Messaging application will automatically be locked by the Hidden Contacts service. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone built-in Messaging application. This protects the messages like SMSs or e-mails stored in the Messaging application which you have sent or received to/from the hidden or any contacts.
- Lock Installer. If set on Yes, the phone’s built-in Installer application will be locked. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone’s Installer. Nobody can install or uninstall the Hidden Contacts software or any application from the phone without to know the password.
- Change password. Allows you to change the password. The default password is 1234. The password is asked when the Hidden Contacts software is started.
- Automatic exiting after the inactivity time you set.
Summarized Nokia E5 MENU and Features [HD]” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-e5-menu-and-features-hd/”>Features:
What we like?
What we hate?
Hidden Contacts is a powerful application to hide contacts and cover-up all conversations with selected contacts. The app provides complete stealth solution for conversations you wish to hide from third person job offer from a competing company that you discussed last weekend, Hidden Contacts is the app to cover up all your lesser known conversations on Nokia 5800s.
- <a href=”http://www.tube5800.com/advanced-call-manager-application-for-Nokia E5 MENU and Features [HD]” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/nokia-e5-menu-and-features-hd/”>nokia-5800/” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent Link: Advanced Call Manager Application for Nokia 5800“>Advanced Call Manager Application for Nokia 5800
- <a href=”http://www.tube5800.com/firmware-update-released-for-nokia-5800-xpress-music/” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent Link: Firmware Update Released for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music“>Firmware Update Released for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
- <a href=”http://www.tube5800.com/nokia-5800/” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent Link: Instant Messengers for Nokia 5800“>Chat Applications/ Instant Messengers for Nokia 5800
- SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Nokia Ovi Store demo (5800 XpressMusic)
- NOKIA 5800 XPRESS MUSIC APPLICATIONS
- Winrar for Nokia 5800: Zip/ Unzip Files on your Phone
- How to Hack Nokia 5800 – Nokia 5800 v40 Hack Now Available: Get Those Unsigned Apps Now!
- [How to] copy Nokia contacts into iPhone 5
- 5800 Spotted in Pussycat Dolls’ Jai Ho and Flo Rida’s Right Round Music Videos
- Just Black- Superlight Theme for Nokia 5800
- Review: Topups247- The Name Says it All
- Video Nokia 5800 XpressMusic pro e contro
There are no posts related to Cover Your Tracks on 5800 with Hidden Contacts.