Bluetooth can come really handy when you want to back up mobile data. Whether you have some really important celebrity contacts on your cellphone, or just want to gadget-play, here’s how it goes:
- Make sure you have the Bluetooth hardware and its drivers installed properly on your mobile phone. Recommended: check for new drivers updates!
- Switch onthe Bluetooth feature on your mobile phone and make sure that it can be seen by other devices.
- On your Windows system, go to control panel, then choose Bluetooth devices.
- Click on Add device and after it finishes the search, select your mobile phone.
- When asked for a passcode, select any one of the options in the list. You can also choose to proceed without a password.
- If you have selected to use a passcode, enter the same code on your mobile when asked.
- Once this is finished, you have successfully paired your computer and phone.
- Runthe mobile phone software you installed earlier. Depending on the software, you will automatically see options to either back up or sync your phone.
- Choose the back up option… and wait a bit. Tip: Don’t click on anything else while the back up is being processed. It might get it to run slower, or even stuck.
- How to use Remember The Milk on your Symbian device
- How to copy contacts on a Nokia 6300 with broken screen
- Nokia N9 Demo Series Part 1: Setting up the Nokia N9
- How To Unlock iPhone 4 With Any iOS Firmware With GEVEY Turbo SIM Chip Instructions Guide
- Hackday – Tips, Tricks, OpenData sources, and Developer Resources for Mobile …
- Nokia – Lumia 900 4G Mobile Phone – Black (AT&T)
- Minecraft Modding for Dummies – Episode 2.5 – Changing Animal Drops.
- Khara Sach with Mubasher Luqman 13th May 2013 Ary News – Part 1 of 3
- SMART Mobile Internet Tips and Tricks
- How To Play Super Nintendo/Nintendo/Genesis Games On Your Nokia Phone
There are no posts related to Back Up Your Mobile Phone Contacts Using Bluetooth.