NAVIFIRM is useful for just about anyone:
- End users: Find product codes to use with NSS/NSU
- Developers: Download ROM images for extracting files
- Care Suite/Phoenix/box users: Download ROM images to flash
To use NAVIFIRM, just start navifirm.exe and drill down from left to right. To download files, check the boxes of the files you want (or click the All button), then click “Download from FiRe”. Find a directory to put the files in, then click OK. Care Suite and Phoenix should be able to pick up the firmware files if you put them in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\DataPackage (if you use Vista w/ UAC, you’ll have to right-click navifirm.exe and select Run as Administrator). Note that calibration and most other non-firmware files ordinarily included in data packages cannot be downloaded via this tool. To generate a product code list suitable for forum posts, etc., select a product and release, then click the Export PC List button. From there, you can copy and paste the list of product codes or save it as a file.
This software is released with no warranty whatsoever, express or implied. If you screw up your phone trying to flash something downloaded with this tool, it definitely isn’t my fault. As bricking a phone is easy, proceed with great caution. You have been warned. This Soft requires .NetFramework 2.
- Nokia N900 – WebOs games.
- Free Unlock Your Own Nokia Phone
- Nokia 5233 Update
- Nokia X2-01 Tips and Tricks
- Nokia C3-00 – Minimizing and Multitasking
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Wireless Charging Plate
- Pokémon White Wi-Fi Battle # 2 – Dancing like a Dragon!
- Q&A: any tips for Nokia N76?
- Checking the Maps in the Garmin nuvi 2360 and nuvi 2350 GPS units with GPSCity
- Nokia Lumia #SWITCH – Meet Zaia – NOKIA UK
Incoming search terms:
There are no posts related to A Nokia Tool for downloading firmware, finding product codes, and more.