NAVIFIRM is useful for just about anyone:
- End users: Find product codes to use with NSS/NSU
- Developers: Download ROM images for extracting files
- Care Suite/Phoenix/box users: Download ROM images to flash
To use NAVIFIRM, just start navifirm.exe and drill down from left to right. To download files, check the boxes of the files you want (or Kik Fans Click on Video Messages” href=”http://www.nokiafever.com/funny-or-die-reveals-10-percent-of-its-kik-fans-click-on-video-messages/”>click “Download from FiRe”. Find a directory to put the files in, then Care Suite and Phoenix should be able to pick up the firmware files if you put them in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\DataPackage (if you use Vista w/ UAC, you’ll have to right-click navifirm.exe and select Run as Administrator). Note that calibration and most other non-firmware files ordinarily included in data packages cannot be downloaded via this tool. To generate a product code list suitable for forum posts, etc., select a product and release, then click the Export PC List button. From there, you can copy and paste the list of product codes or save it as a file.
This software is released with no warranty whatsoever, express or implied. If you screw up your phone trying to flash something downloaded with this tool, it definitely isn’t my fault. As bricking a phone is easy, proceed with great caution. You have been warned. This Soft requires .NetFramework 2.
- Nokia N900 – WebOs games.
- Free Unlock Your Own Nokia Phone
- Nokia 5233 Update
- Nokia C3-00 – Minimizing and Multitasking
- How to get and install applications for NOKIA phones
- Nokia N9 MeeGo Tips, tricks, and FAQ
- Review: Beats by Dr. Dre (Solo) Review
- N9 tips & tricks part 2 & front facing camera
- Nokia N9 TV-Out test
- Nokia Ringtone Maker for Windows Phone 8 on Nokia Lumia 820
Incoming search terms:
- nokıa tool
- 5230ga unklok
- install intagram to my nokia asha 306
- netframework for nokia 5530 express music
There are no posts related to A Nokia Tool for downloading firmware, finding product codes, and more.